London and Manchester, Hybrid working is available.
Salary: Industry leading.
Verve are hiring!
Verve’s model of always-on, smart, online research has demonstrated how a digital approach can deliver great, commercial insight across the world.
Over the last 2 years, we have continued to grow our revenue and client base, which is testament to our great technology-led research approaches and fantastic team, of whom we are immensely proud.
It is an exciting time as we expand our business into new areas and launch new products and services. Some of these include specialist services such as semiotics, cultural insight, behavioural economics, ESG (Ethics, Sustainability & Governance), as well as opening new offices in Sydney and Johannesburg to compliment the amazing teams we have in Manchester, London and our operation team in Iasi, Romania.
Due to growth, we are hiring a Qualitative Senior Research Executive or Research Manager who is an expert in digital qualitative methods and interested in a role with a lot of variety, ad-hoc work and a fantastic close-knit team. This could be the perfect role for a Senior Research Executive ready a step up or a full established Research Manager who seeks a new challenge.
We are proud to work with some exciting brands – Boots, Samsung, Coopervision, Innocent, E.on, John Lewis and many others. In this role, you will be working very closely with the executive leadership of our business. The focus is mainly on digital qualitative research, but when permitted some travel in the UK and more rarely internationally.
You will have…
- 3-5 years of full-service market research experience, with recent experience in qual research.
- Enthusiasm for delivering great research, ambition to progress in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment, and a passion to build client relationships
- Experience in both digital and F2F methods (focus groups, depths, stakeholder immersion workshops, co-creation etc.)
- Strong report-writing skills and the ability to create a story with minimal support
- Expertise in one or more of the following sectors: retail, tech, energy, finance, FMCG
- A desire to grow and get involved in the wider business decisions and participate in strategic developments in the company and an interest in applying your knowledge in the online environment and trying innovative methods.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to develop your career in smart, digital research on large global accounts within an entrepreneurial team environment where everyone is empowered to be all that they can be
- The ability to champion various initiatives, including supporting propositions and developing key accounts within the business.
- Competitive salary and bonus package aimed to attract the best in the industry
- The opportunity to participate in an internal training programme, Verve Academy, to ensure you continue to develop within your career
- A flexible working model, with a vibrant physical hub at the centre of it: a place not to just build your career, but make great friends and have great experiences along the way