Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
Package & Remuneration: Industry Leading
Verve Centre of Research Excellence
Verve, finalist for the Aura's Agency of the Year 2022, now have a Centre of Research Excellence (CoRE) in Johannesburg, South Africa.
Our model of always-on, smart, online insight has demonstrated how a digital approach can deliver great, commercial insight across the world.
Over the last 12 months, we have continued to grow our revenue and client base, which is testament to our great technology-led research approaches and fan-tastic team of researchers, of whom we are immensely proud.
It is an exciting time as we expand our business into new areas and launch new products and services. Some of these include specialist services such as semiotics, cultural insight, behavioural economics, ESG (Ethics, Sustainability & Governance), as well as opening new offices in Sydney and Johannesburg to compliment the amazing teams we have in Manchester, London and our operation team in Iasi, Romania.
We’re building a high performing research team to be fully integrated members of the account teams for our clients in Europe and North America, as well as working with our multi-national African client base as this grows.
We’re seeking the founding members of our Johannesburg team: people who are keen to help shape a vibrant, entrepreneurial culture whilst also delivering great insight for our clients.
The Johannesburg team will be led, supported and inspired by locally based leadership: Heather Tluczek and Meryl Dovey.
The Centre of Research Excellence will bring on board local talent across all levels, and as part of this we’re looking for a Senior Research Executive who is experienced in qualitative and quantitative re-search methods, or someone who has stronger experience in one of these approaches and is looking to put in the time and effort to learn new skills and become a stronger researcher.
In turn, we’ll provide you with the opportunity to work on major global accounts including Samsung, Walgreens Boots Alliance, DeBeers jewellers, H&M, John Lewis, Bacardi, Shell and many others.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to develop your career in smart, digital research on large global accounts within an entrepreneurial, can-do team environment where everyone is empowered to be all that they can be
- Direct involvement on projects with colleagues across Verve; excellent on the job training as well as enjoying the feeling of being a central member of each account team you work on
- Competitive salary and bonus package aimed to attract the best in the industry and therefore, enable you to work alongside and learn from/with the best in the industry
- The opportunity to participate in an internal training programme, Verve Academy, to ensure you have full understanding of Verve’s best practice research approaches
- A flexible working model, with a vibrant physical hub at the center of it: a place not to just build your career, but make great friends and have great experiences along the way
You will have…
- Degree level education
- 2-3 years of full-service market research experience, gained within an agency environment
- Enthusiasm for delivering great research, ambition to progress in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment, and a passion to be involved in building client relationships
- Good project management skills: overseeing project milestones and proactively communicating updates to team and client
- Competent report-writing skills, starting to create stories independently
- Experience across a range of industry sectors
- Experience working in an environment with a lot of pace, responsive to ever-changing client needs, iterative working and juggling multiple responsibilities at once
- Working with online methods and tools advantageous, although quick learners with more tradi-tional experience are encouraged to apply
We’re confident our offer stands apart from others in market, and so we’re looking for stand out can-didates!
Email us your CV