Location: Sydney, Hybrid working model
Salary: Industry Leading
Verve are hiring!
Verve is a dynamic research agency that specialises in culture, communities and smart digital research. Our approach to smart research delivers commercially impactful insight to organisations across the world.
It is proving to be an exciting time as we continue to also invest and expand our business into new areas such as semiotics, cultural and trends, behavioural economics, user experience and advanced analytics.
Due to our continued growth, we are looking for a Data Analyst who is experienced in running statistical analysis on survey and other data and are keen to develop further.
You will have the opportunity to work on and manage major Australian and Global accounts, as well as be a part of growing the Australian business.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to develop your career in smart, digital research on large global accounts within an entrepreneurial, can-do team environment where everyone is empowered to be all that they can be
- Direct involvement on projects with colleagues across Verve; excellent on-the-job training as well as enjoying the feeling of being a central member of each account team you work on
- Competitive salary package aimed to attract the best in the industry and therefore enable you to work alongside and learn from/with the best in the industry
- The opportunity to participate in an internal training programme, Verve Academy, to ensure you have full understanding of Verve’s best practice research approaches
- A flexible working model with a vibrant physical hub at the centre of it: a place not to just build your career but make great friends and have great experiences along the way
You will have…
Email us your CV
- 1+ year in a Data Analyst role, preferable within the market research industry.
- Proficiency with analytics methods such as segmentation, multivariate statistics and choice modelling
- Good knowledge and/or preferably commercial experience of using R or Python
- Enthusiasm for delivering great research, ambition to progress in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment, and a passion to build client relationships
- Awareness of survey design considerations
- The ability to multitask on a daily basis and meet deadlines.
- The confidence to take on a challenge and work across small turn around projects as well as larger longitudinal studies of all complexities.
- Good commercial acumen, able to prepare strategic and business-led recommendations
- Experience working in an environment with a lot of pace, responsive to ever-changing client needs, iterative working and juggling multiple responsibilities at once
- A desire to grow and get involved in wider business decisions and participate in strategic developments in the company