Location: Iasi, Romania (Remote working)
Salary: Industry Leading
Working hours: 17:00 - 01:00
VERVE - the specialist in Community Panels for research
At Verve, you will be part of a truly multi-national and multi-cultural environment, surrounded by forward-thinking people who do meaningful work by helping brands improve the products that they offer us. We work with companies such as Samsung, Virgin Group, Allianz, Santander, Gartner, William Hill, Eon and many more.
You will have the opportunity to join a friendly team, located into the heart of the city. Moreover, we love to organise monthly company drinks in different locations along with other social activities. In addition to the day to day support from our team, we have designed the Verve Academy concept – this is a structured programme consisting of frequent trainings, which helps employees at all levels and all departments learn new skills and improve existing ones.
We are a market leading, built for purpose team with our disciplines including research, co-creation, creative design, marketing, technology and international panels.
We combine these skills to create vibrant and engaged community panels, which deliver quality, timely and creative research for our clients.
The Project Manager role is to manage multiple projects, alongside supporting administrative tasks across multiple communities, with sole ownership for tasks on specific communities.
We are looking for someone who:
- Have 1 year + project management, panel management, fieldwork management or community management experience in a market research environment
- Are confident and capable of working directly with clients
- Are well organised and able to juggle tasks and priorities in a time-pressured environment
- Have strong technical skills
- Have a good eye for detail
- Are quick learners and eager to take on responsibility
- Are proactive, excited by new and different things and self-motivated
- Have basic understanding of Microsoft Office and Excel (data manipulation – sorting, filtering, simple vlookup, pivot tables)
- Demonstrate an excellent command of the English language, both verbal and written
What does the job involve?
- Responsibility for task management and day to day running of a group of communities, including project managing surveys, recruitment and administration for qual groups, managing community website content updates and on-site activities, and managing member queries and communication
- Working directly with our clients and liaising with our internal research, design, survey scripting and technology teams
- Contributing thoughts and ideas about engaging with an online audience to encourage member participation and loyalty
- Having fun and enjoying the journey
What we offer:
Email us your CV
- Attractive Salary Package
- Medical Cover
- Meal/Gift Vouchers
- Team building events
- Work from anywhere in RO policy