Location: London, Chicago, Flexible working available.
Salary: Industry Leading
Verve are hiring!
Verve’s model of always-on, smart, online insight has demonstrated how a digital approach can deliver great, commercial insight across the world.
Over the last 12 months, we have continued to grow our revenue and client base, which is testament to our great technology-led research approaches and fantastic team of researchers, of whom we are immensely proud. This has been rewarded with being shortlisted for the MRS Agency of the Year 2021.
To support our growth, we are looking for a Research Managers to join the team. You may already be a Research Manager or looking to make that next step from Senior Research Executive. We are open to Qualitative and Quantitative specialists, and those who are skilled in both disciplines.
You will the opportunity to work on and manage major global accounts including Samsung, Walgreens Boots Alliance, DeBeers jewellers, H&M, John Lewis, Bacardi, Shell and many others.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to develop your career in smart, digital research on large global accounts within an entrepreneurial, can-do team environment where everyone is empowered to be all that they can be
- Direct involvement on projects with colleagues across Verve; excellent on the job training as well as enjoying the feeling of being a central member of each account team you work on
- Competitive salary and bonus package aimed to attract the best in the industry and therefore, enable you to work alongside and learn from/with the best in the industry
- The opportunity to participate in an internal training programme, Verve Academy, to ensure you have full understanding of Verve’s best practice research approaches
- A flexible working model, with a vibrant physical hub at the centre of it: a place not to just build your career, but make great friends and have great experiences along the way
You will have…
Email us your CV
- 4-5 years of full-service market research experience, gained within an agency environment
- Enthusiasm for delivering great research, ambition to progress in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment, and a passion to build client relationships
- Strong report-writing skills and the ability to create a story independently
- Good commercial acumen, able to prepare strategic and business-led recommendations
- Experience working in an environment with a lot of pace, responsive to ever-changing client needs, iterative working and juggling multiple responsibilities at once
- Working with online methods and tools advantageous, although quick learners with more traditional experience are encouraged to apply
- A desire to grow and get involved in wider business decisions and participate in strategic developments in the company