Location: London, Chicago, Hybrid working available.
Salary: Industry Leading
Verve are hiring!
Verve’s model of always-on, smart, online insight has demonstrated how a digital approach can deliver great, commercial insight across the world.
Over the last 12 months, we have continued to grow our revenue and client base, which is testament to our great technology-led research approaches and fantastic team of researchers, of whom we are immensely proud. This has been rewarded with being shortlisted for the MRS Agency of the Year 2021.
To support our growth, we are looking for Associate Directors. We are open to Qualitative and Quantitative specialists, and those who are skilled in both disciplines, who are able to own all areas of client management from proposals through to delivery and in developing & maintaining key client relationships.
You will the opportunity to work on and manage major global accounts including Samsung, Walgreens Boots Alliance, DeBeers jewellers, H&M, John Lewis, Bacardi, Shell and many others.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to develop your career in smart, digital research on large global accounts within an entrepreneurial, can-do team environment where everyone is empowered to be all that they can be
- Direct involvement on projects with colleagues across Verve; excellent on the job training as well as enjoying the feeling of being a central member of each account team you work on
- Competitive salary and bonus package aimed to attract the best in the industry and therefore, enable you to work alongside and learn from/with the best in the industry
- The opportunity to participate in an internal training programme, Verve Academy, to ensure you have full understanding of Verve’s best practice research approaches
- A flexible working model, with a vibrant physical hub at the centre of it: a place not to just build your career, but make great friends and have great experiences along the way
You will have…
Email us your CV
- 6+ years of full-service market research experience, gained within an agency environment
- Enthusiasm for delivering great research, ambition to progress in an entrepreneurial and a passion to build client relationships
- The experience to take client briefs and create compelling, commercial research proposals
- The ability to shape and refine strong insight presentations and deliver them with impact to clients
- Strong team ethic and desired to help young researchers reach their potential
- Experience working in an environment with a lot of pace, responsive to ever changing client needs, iterative working and juggling multiple responsibilities at once
- A desire to grow and get involved in wider business decisions and participate in strategic developments in the company