- Privacy and Data protection statement
- Personal information we may collect from you
- Uses made of your personal information
- Web log files and non-personally identifiable information about you
- Public Forums
- Storage of your information
- Your rights
- Contacting us
Privacy and Data protection statement
In using and submitting forms on this website you agree that Verve may use any personal data of yours that you supply through the forms. Verve respects your privacy and seeks to protect your personal data and privacy online. It is the intent of Verve Partners Ltd to ensure confidentiality when you visit our site. We may collect and store information obtained via the site from visitors who voluntarily provide information in contacting us. However, please be assured that any personal information that you choose to submit via the Internet – such as your name or address – for more information or subscription, will not be sold or passed on to mailing lists.
Personal information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following personal information about you:
- information (such as your name, email address, postal address and telephone number) that you provide by completing forms on the Website, including if you register as a user of the Website, subscribe to any service, upload or submit any material via the Website, or request any information;
- communications you send to us, for example to report a problem or to submit queries, concerns or comments regarding the Website or its content;
- information from surveys, promotions and competitions that we may, from time to time, run on the Site, if you choose to respond to, or participate in, them; You are under no obligation to provide any such information. However, if you should choose to withhold requested information, we may not be able to provide you with certain services.
Uses made of your personal information
We will use the personal information you provide to:
- enable us to provide you with the services and information offered through the Site and which you request;
- send you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, including information about our products and services, provided you have indicated that you do not object to being contacted for these purposes;
Web log files and non-personally identifiable information
When you visit the Website, Verve automatically collects certain system information about your visit to the Website. Typical information collected includes the type of internet browser you use, the website from which you have come to the Website and your IP address (the unique address which identifies your computer on the Internet) which is automatically recognised by our web server. This information is used for system administration and for producing usage statistics. Summary statistics are extracted from this data and some of these may be made publicly available, but these do not include information from which individuals could be identified. Data may also on occasion be used to enable investigation of technical problems on the website. Otherwise logged information is not passed to any third party except if required by law.
Cookies are pieces of information that a Website transfers to your hard drive to store and sometimes track information about you. Cookies are specific to the server that created them and cannot be accessed by other servers, which means they cannot be used to track your movements around the internet.
- recognise you when you return to the Website; and
- allow you to navigate the website more quickly and easily.
The website may, from time to time, make blogs and/or other public forums available to its users. Any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when using these and never disclose your personal information.
We place great importance on the security of all personally identifiable information associated with our users. We have security measures in place to attempt to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of personal information under our control. For example, our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorised personnel have access to personal information. Whilst we cannot ensure or guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration of information will never occur, we use all reasonable efforts to prevent it.
You should bear in mind that submission of information over the internet is never entirely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of information you submit via the Site whilst it is in transit over the internet and any such submission is at your own risk.
It is advisable to close your browser when you have finished your user session to help ensure others do not access your personal information if you use a shared computer or a computer in a public place.
Storage of your information
Information that you submit via the Site is sent to and stored on secure servers located in the United Kingdom. This is necessary in order to process the information. By submitting information via the Site, you agree to this storing, processing and/or transfer.
You have a legal right under the Data Protection Act 1998 to a copy of all the personal information about you held by us. On request, we will provide you with a copy of this information. You also have a right to correct any errors in that information. As mentioned above, you have a right to prevent the use of your personal information for direct marketing purposes.